Earlier this week, I talked about the energetic connection we have with our readers. Today, I thought I'd get a bit more practical and down to earth about different ways we connect with our audience or readers.
If you've done any kind of marketing writing in the past or present, including writing your resume, you have probably tried to create certain effects with your writing, particularly the desire to take action based on your writing.
- Writing Prompts: Day One (writingtipsforbetterwriting.wordpress.com)
- Do you have grit? (thinhealthyandlovingit.wordpress.com)
- one black crow (legendofthetenguprince.wordpress.com)
- other art inspirations (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- Frustrated much? (writingtipsforbetterwriting.wordpress.com)
- Via Savona, Milano (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- Any Nuts? - Poem (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- The power of the Critique (writingtipsforbetterwriting.wordpress.com)
- Ajanta Caves (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Launch... of a new healthy lifestyle (thinhealthyandlovingit.wordpress.com)