Second writing prompt.
“Parts of Yourself as Different Characters”, pick two contrasting parts of yourself and create two different characters to represent each side and then place those two characters in a particular setting and let them talk.” Dr. Greg Oaks
Have fun and share your results with us if you choice to do so.
- Writing Prompts: Day One (writingtipsforbetterwriting.wordpress.com)
- Prompt 150 (teengirlsthatwrite.wordpress.com)
- Weird writing prompts (sidequestpublications.wordpress.com)
- Prompting prompts (nilaewhite.wordpress.com)
- Prompt 148 (teengirlsthatwrite.wordpress.com)
- Write On! My Kids WANT to Write! (oldschoolteach.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction February: A Pile of Prompts (unsanityfiles.wordpress.com)
- February Writing Prompt Calendar (amyswandering.wordpress.com)